The use of tasers by law enforcement is becoming increasingly controversial as more examples emerge of them being used improperly and causing victims serious harm. This New Mexico teen was arguing with her mother, so her mother brought her to a police station to get help (it’s unclear what kind of argument they could have been having that would warrant police intervention). The girl ran off and the police chief chased her and ordered her to stop. When she didn’t, he tasered her in the head. The giant scar and stitches in the teen’s head show the tasering was terribly brutal, and it’s difficult to see how this could in any way be justified.
Fascist Piglet Furthers Smears Reputation of Peace Officers and Chokes an EMT Delivering a Woman to the ER!!!
Last time I checked I thought the EMT’s and Police were theoretically on the same side.
Department of Nazi Fascism er Homeland Security Trains First Generation of Domestically Operating Death Squads
IMPERIAL, Calif. — Ten minutes into arrant mayhem in this town near the Mexican border, and the gunman, a disgruntled Iraq war veteran, has already taken out two people, one slumped in his desk, the other covered in blood on the floor. The responding officers — eight teenage boys and girls, the youngest 14 — face tripwire, a thin cloud of poisonous gas and loud shots — BAM! BAM! — fired from behind a flimsy wall. They move quickly, pellet guns drawn and masks affixed.“United States Border Patrol! Put your hands up!” screams one in a voice cracking with adolescent determination as the suspect is subdued.
…fighting terrorism by killing vets (bold).
…viewer beware, non-issue nudity dwarfed by savage minute+ long tasering.
Police in Russia have long had a reputation for three things: bribery, cruelty and ineptitude. Now the government is determined to change that image by teaching police that taking drugs or bribes or befriending criminals are probably all bad ideas. At a time when protests are breaking out across the country over Moscow’s handling of the financial crisis, the Ministry of Internal Affairs says it has drawn up a new code of conduct for the police and will distribute it to every officer by the end of 2009. The aim: to turn Russia’s police into polished professionals. The code goes into striking detail on how officers should behave both in public and private. Police, it says, should avoid casinos, “indiscriminate sex” and “questionable relationships with people with negative public reputations such as criminals.” Drinking on duty, talking on cell phones on public transport, using drugs, offering or accepting bribes and engaging in “gross jokes and wicked irony” are also out. (See 10 things to do in Moscow.)
(03-21) 22:55 PDT OAKLAND — Three Oakland police sergeants were shot and killed and a fourth officer was critically wounded Saturday in a pair of related incidents that together rank among the deadliest attacks on law enforcement in California history. A fifth officer, a member of the SWAT team that killed the suspect police held responsible for the shootings, was treated for minor injuries and released. The first incident happened about 1:15 p.m. when two traffic officers were gunned down after what police described as a “routine” stop of a 1995 Buick in the 7400 block of MacArthur Boulevard in East Oakland, not far from the Eastmont Town Center. About two hours later, after some 200 officers from Oakland Police, Alameda County Sheriff’s Office, BART Police and the California Highway Patrol combed the area for the suspect, three SWAT officers were shot when their team found him hidden in an apartment on 74th Avenue near Hillside Street, police officials said. In all, two SWAT officers and one traffic officer died in the two incidents; one traffic officer was on life support late Saturday.
More than 140 people reluctantly accepted that deal from June 2006 to June 2008, according to court records. Among them were a black grandmother from Akron, Ohio, who surrendered $4,000 in cash after Tenaha police pulled her over, and an interracial couple from Houston, who gave up more than $6,000 after police threatened to seize their children and put them into foster care, the court documents show. Neither the grandmother nor the couple were charged with or convicted of any crime. Officials in Tenaha, situated along a heavily traveled state highway connecting Houston with several popular gambling destinations in Louisiana, say they are engaged in a battle against drug trafficking, and they call the search-and-seizure practice a legitimate use of the state’s asset-forfeiture law. That law permits local police agencies to keep drug money and other property used in the commission of a crime and add the proceeds to their budgets. “We try to enforce the law here,” said George Bowers, mayor of the town of about 1,100 residents, where boarded-up businesses outnumber open ones and City Hall sports a broken window. “We’re not doing this to raise money. That’s all I’m going to say at this point.” But civil rights lawyers call Tenaha’s practice something else: highway robbery. The attorneys have filed a federal class-action lawsuit seeking unspecified damages and a halt to what they contend is an unconstitutional perversion of the law’s intent, used primarily against African Americans who have done nothing wrong. Reporting from Tenaha, Texas — You can drive into this dusty fleck of a town near the Texas- Louisiana state line if you’re African American, but you might not be able to drive out of it — at least not with your car, your cash, your jewelry or other valuables. That’s because the police here allegedly have found a way to strip motorists, many of them black, of their property without ever charging them with a crime. Instead they offer out-of-towners a grim choice: Sign over your belongings to the town, or face felony charges of money laundering or other serious crimes.
After a beat down in an elevator, Joshua Daniel Ortiz ended up with his nose broken and facing a charge of battering a Fort Lauderdale police officer. The 22-year-old Sunrise man was surprised and delighted to learn Wednesday that Broward prosecutors were dropping the case against him after reviewing an elevator surveillance video showing three officers aggressively rush and beat Ortiz to the ground. Once the Dec. 5 video surfaced, it altered the course of the case. It contradicted police reports that Ortiz provoked and attacked Officers Derek Lade, Stefan Silver and Steve Smith. “They were just sitting there watching my life go down the drain with those charges,” Ortiz said Wednesday. “I’ve been going crazy thinking my life is over. It’s barely started and it’s over.”
A rookie cop accused of body-slamming a bicyclist during a Times Square rally has been fired by the NYPD, police confirmed Thursday. Police Officer Patrick Pogan, 23, was fired by the department Feb. 10, police confirmed. Pogan was barely out of the academy when he was caught on video tackling cyclist Christopher Long at a Critical Mass cyclist rally in July. The video became a hit on YouTube, and Pogan was brought up on criminal charges in December for assault, harassment and filing a bogus police report.
- SUPER BOWL FALSE FLAG RED ALERT: More Revelation of the Method in “The Dark Knight Rises” (Orden Ab Chao)?
- BIOTERRORISM RED ALERT: Illuminazis Conduct Live Test of Transgenic Ebola Based Airborne Bioweapon in Birds
- A Very Hyphy Obama Joker Poster Entry: We Are Change SF Guerilla Plasters the Bay Area
- Bob Dylan Stopped By Cops, Asked For ID In New Jersey Shore Town
- Obaaaama-Alex Jones Claymation
- Peter Dale Scott: The Real Grand Chessboard and the Profiteers of War
- Pentagon’s loyal sock puppet CNN releases photos of Air Force One flyover psyop and an especially fragrant series Al Qaeda horse manure propaganda pieces to coinicide with conclusion of NLE-2009
- Wayne Madsen: NC Terrorists Conveniently Arrested During NLE 2009 Unsurprisingly have CIA Connections
- FLASHBACK: Scientists Describe How 1918 Influenza Virus Sample Was Exhumed In Alaska
- FLASHBACK on Anniversary of Anthrax Patsy Bruce Ivins’ Assassination: The mysterious deaths of top microbiologists
- Military planning for possible H1N1 outbreak
- Cheney pressed Bush to test Constitutional limits by using military force on US soil to arrest “suspected terrorists”
- 911 Truth vs. Government 911 Fantasy
- Afghanistan: Obama's Vietnam
- African Interventionism
- Agricultural Warfare
- Alex Jones/ Infowars
- Ancient Technologies and Elite Occultism
- Anderson Cooper Comes out of the Closet Watch
- Apple vs. Microsoft: Pirate of the Silicon Valley Round 2
- Architects of the New World Order
- Assault on Free Speech
- Assault on the Fourth Amendment
- Assault on the Second Amendment
- Biological Terrorism
- California Recall?
- Catholic Church's Institutional Pedophilia
- Child Abuse
- Colbert Nation
- Cover Up
- Daily Show/Jon Stewart
- David Icke
- Domestic State Sponsored Terrorism
- Draft Watch
- Draft Watch/Draft Riots
- EU Dictatorship
- EU/NATO-Russia Conflict
- Eugenics Movement Against Women
- FEMA Concentration Camps
- Financial High Treason
- Georgia-Russia Conflict
- HAARP/ Geophysical Weapons
- High Treason and Corruption
- Imperial Hubris
- Israeli Elections
- Israeli Terror Propaganda/ Threats
- Israeli-American Iran Propaganda
- Israeli-Arab Conflict
- JFK and the Kennedy Legacy
- Liberty 2.0
- Marijuana Prohibition
- Mexico: Controlled Collapse as the Premise for the NAU
- Net Neutrality
- New Cold War
- New World Order "Environmentalism"
- New World Order Disease Management
- New World Order Uncloaks
- Northcom Designates all US Citizens Enemy Combatants
- Nuclear Weapons
- Obama Mass Hopenosis/Hypenosis
- Pakistan War Watch
- Panopticon USA
- Police State Brutality
- Popular Culture Social Programming
- Prison Planet
- Reclaiming Liberty
- Riot Watch
- Ron Paul Revolution
- State Sponsored Terrorism
- Steve Jobs Health Watch
- Technology Future Shock
- Third Clinton Administration
- Torture and Rendition
- United States of Amnesia
- We Are Change
- Web 2.0
- Zbig's Proxy Cannon Fodder Gambit